Saturday, February 5, 2011

Films and Music

Hey
So, I am pretty pleased, the weekend in half way over and I have seen three great films.

Casablanca
Unbreakable
O Brother, Where Art Thou?

I`ve also seen some really good movie`s lately

True Grit (modern)
Kings Speech (for the second time)

So yeah, and there are tons of films I want to see desperately, like:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction
Raging Bull
Amadeus
Good Fellas
The Social Network

Argh! I want to see those movies...

So today in music lessons I started playing an audition peice for drums (not because I`m auditioning, just to see how hard it was) for a music college, one of the best. It was very hard, but very fun.
In guitar lessons I started learning an amazingly hard song on guitar, Under the Bridge by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Thats it for today.
Song of the day is

Under the Bridge by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment