Friday, April 9, 2010

Last Dance

Hey guys,
So today is the last dance of the school year, and I am not there.
I was going, my name was on the list, but then I decided not to go. I have been feeling sick for the last couple days, and I just didn`t want to go, I don`t know why, I just didn`t want to go.
The bad thing is everybody has been giving me shit because of it, and I`m sick of it.
So now I have to wait till like October or something. Hopefully there are more dances next year, there were only five this year.
Another bad thing is that I can`t write anything, musically. I can`t write anything for guitar, lyrics or anything. The thing is I have a bunch of lyrics I have made for different songs but none of them are what I am trying to write right now.
Also today I had to present a project for French. We had to either make a pizza (fake or real) with our favorite ingredients. So yeah, I presented that today, that went ok.
I also had Jazz Band today, that was fun, we played Take The "A" Train and Play That Funky Music. Out of those songs, Play That Funky Music Is My Favorite. We are also doing Thriller but we didn`t practise it today.

And also I don`t know if I want to stick with rugby, I just don`t like it that much anymore, I like the sport but not playing it, so I don`t know what I should do, the only other sport available is Soft Ball. Should I stay with Rugby or go to Soft Ball. So yeah, I`m not to happy right now, with everything going on.
On a brighter note, I had an awesome long weekend. I went over to my moms best freinds house, it was awesome, my brother paid her nine year old daughter to chase me around and try to kill me, so it was fun hangin out there for the day.
Two days ago I watched a movie I have wanted to see for a long time, The Shining, based on the book by Stephen King. It was really good, scary, but not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. Jack Nicholsan (I don`t know if that is the way it is spelled) is such a great actor.

And apperently because of my moms freind, there were five girls there going to be looking for me. Wonderfull. I am pissed off.

People talk about me as if I`m not in the room, and I am sick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment