Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Its Been A While

Hey guys,
So yeah, this is the first blog post I have done in quite a long time. So yeah, I am back at school, March Break is over, I have had rugby every day of the week so far.
But right now I am pretty damn frustrated. One of the main reasons is that I bought some blank CD`s, I have a freind at school who wants to get into a lot of music, so I asked him what type of music he is into, so he said AC/DC, Aerosmith, KISS and some other stuff. So I made some playlists and I got the CD`s today, after I got home and started putting the songs on them I noticed that they weren`t blank CD`s, but they were blank DVD`s. So yeah I don`t know if it will work, I think it should work but yeah, that sucks.
On top of that, my headphones just broke, and I can`t go without music, so yeah, that sucks too. The best things that have happened today were probably rugby and I got a call from my dad.
Today I got my Cadet uniform, but I never have to go to Cadets cause I am in Honour Band.



All right, so here is the lsit of songs on those CD`s for that kid.

AC/DC
1. Gone Shootin
2. Money Talks
3. Can I Sit Next To You Girl
4. Little Lover
5. Love At First Feel
6. Touch Too Much
7. Lets Make It
8. Are You Ready
9. Stiff Upper Lip
10. Hold Me Back
11. Can`t Stand Still

Aerosmith

1. Full Circle
2. Nobody`s Fault
3. Same Old Song And Dance
4. Sweet Emotion
5. Mama Kin
6. Lord Of The Thighs
7. Beyond Beautiful
8. Crazy
9. Angel
10. Deuces Are Wild
11. Love In An Elevator

Aerosmith Part 2
1. Walk On Water
2. Crying
3. Amazing
4. Linvin On The Edge
5. You See Me Crying
6. Walk This Way
7. Big 10 Inch Record
8. Back In The Saddle
9. Rag Doll
10. Dude Looks Like A Lady
11. Shut Up And Dance

Buckcherry
1. Lit Up
2. Riding
3. For The Movies
4. Don`t Go Away
5. Sorry
6. Crazy Bitch
7. Check Your Head
8. Rescue Me

KISS
1. I Was Made For Loving You
2. Hotter Than Hell
3. Lick It Up
4. Heacens On Fire
5. Detroit Rock City
6. Shout It Out Loud
7. God Of Thunder
8. Crazy Crazy Nights
9. Forever
10. Calling Dr. Love
11. Love Gun
12. Creatures Of The Nights

Then I made a list of awesome songs I think he would like, so here is that
Awesome Songs
1. You Love The Thunder by Jackson Brown
2. Little Willy by Sweet
3. Bicycle Race by Queen
4. Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
5. Jump Jive and Wail by The Brian Setzer Orchestra
6. Romeo Had Juliette by Lou Reed
7. The Jean Genie by David Bowie
8. Fall To Pieces by Velvet Revolver
9. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
10. Hash Pipe by Weezer
11. Wild America by Iggy Pop
12. Fashion by David Bowie
13. Hang On To Yourself by David Bowie


So yeah and here is a list of my favorite bands,

1. David Bowie
2. AC/DC
3. Buckcherry
4. KISS
5. Aerosmith

All right, guys talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment