Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend

Hey everyone,
So today I got back from my dads house, I was there for the weekend. So it was fun, we hung out at the Distillary Disrtict in the city, that was pretty fun, we went to some art gallery`s, had some lunch and went back home. Me and my dad went for a run also, it was ok for the first little while, then it turned into hell. Then when we got back we worked out for a while, we did 20 prisoner squats, then 20 lateral pull downs, we did that three or four times.
On Saturday we had some guests, my dad`s business partner and his girl friend came over.
So that was fun, hung out, had some food, watched some TV.
So yeah, it was a pretty fun weekend, and now its over.



So I have a YouTube channel that my friend helped make for me, he made it in like October or November. Yeah so he put two video`s on it, and last night at my dads house I used my dads IPhone to record a video, so my dad put that on my channel today, and today I used my brothers webcam on his Mac, and I made five video`s on it, then he found out and he deleted them, so I only had three vids again. They are still on Youtube, like you can type in my channel and in the results there are those video`s, but when you click on them they don`t work. So yeah, I am gonna save up for a camera and hopefully I will be getting a Ipod touch soon, and I can use the camera on that. So hopefully I should have some more video`s up soon enough, but don`t hold your breath for it. Here is a link for my channel, be sure to subscribe. Oh, and I don`t know if this will happen to you, but sometimes it won`t show all my video`s on my channel, like right now it says I only have two video`s, but that might just be doing that for me, but if it happens for you just type in my channel, so here it is. Actually, I just checked it and I only have two video`s up, one of them was deleted, so yeah, that sucks cause earlier everytime I uploaded one the oldest vid was deleted, which is messed up, so yeah here is my channel
www.youtube.com/user/smackinmackintosh




So on Saturday my dads business partner said that I should pick a song to learn for guitar that I can play well, and sing it too, and play it for people and stuff. So my brother said I should learn a song called Wonderwall by Oasis. So I checked that song out and it was really good, here is the music video for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?=v6hzrDeceEKc
So yeah, check it out, it is an awesome song. Before I heard that song I had only heard one song by them, its called Some Might Say, pretty good song.

So right now in guitar lessons I was learning Angel by Aerosmith, but we kinda dropped it cause it is kinda annoying to learn, so we started soloing techniques and stuff, so my teacher gave me the A minor scale and I have to make it into a solo using a lot of cool techniques. Next song I wanted to learn was Mary Jane`s Last Dance by Tom Petty, but now I am gonna learn Wonderwal by Oasis.

So here is a list of my favorite songs, enjoy!

1. Wonderwall by Oasis
2. Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry
3. Cha Ching by Hedley
4. Lit Up by Buckcherry
5. I Don`t Feel Like Dancin by Scissor Sisters
6. Just Feel Better by Carlos Santana Ft. Steven Tyler
7. Tik Tok by Ke$ha
8. Sorry by Buckcherry
9. You Love The Thunder by Jackson Brown
10. Cocaine by Jackson Brown
11. Cocaine by Eric Clapton

All right guys thats it for now, talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment