Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Music Lists

Hey guys,
So in this post I am gonna list my favorite bands, then my favorite songs by those bands, and I am also gonna give some music video`s by those bands. So gonna jump right into it, so enjoy.

Favorite Bands
1. Buckcherry
2. Aerosmith
3. KISS
4. Iggy Pop
5. The Ramones
6. David Bowie
7. Creedance Cleerwater Revival
8. The Darkness
9. The Beatles
10. Pink Floyd

All right, here are my favorite songs by those bands, and there are different amount of songs I will put down,

Buckcherry
1. Riding
2. Too Drunk
3. Check Your Head
4. Crazy Bitch
5. Sorry
6. Lit Up
7. Rescue Me
8. Don`t Go Away
9. Talk To Me
10. For The Movies

Aerosmith
1. Angel
2. Girls Of Summer
3. Lay Down
4. Nobody`s Fault
5. Lord Of The Thighs
6. Deuces Are Wild
7. Line Up
8. Beyond Beautiful
9. Full Circle
10. Devils Got A New Disguise

KISS
1. Take It Off
2. Hotter Than Hell
3. Cold Gin
4. Ladies Room
5. Shout It Out Loud
6. Christine Sixteen
7. Secretly Cruel
8. Get All You Can Take
9. Heavens On Fire
10. Lick It Up

Iggy Pop
1. Wild America
2. Candy
3. Little Know It All
4. Success
5. Lust For Life
6. The Passenger

The Ramones
1. Rock N Roll High School
2. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
3. My Brain Is Hangin Upside Down (Bonzo Goes To Bitzburg)
4. Calirfornia Sun
5. I Wanna Be Sedated
6. Blitzgrieg Bop
7. Baby I Love You
8. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue

David Bowie
1. The Jean Jeanie
2. Modern Love
3. Blue Jean
4. Fashion
5. Ziggy Stardust
6. Changes
7. Suffragate City
8. Rebel Rebel
9. Underground
10. Heroes

Creedance Cleerwater Revival
1. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
2. Hey Tonight
3. Bad Moon Rising
4. Fortuante Son
5. Up Around The Bend
6. I Heard It Through The Grape Vine
7. Travelin Band

The Darkness
1. Is It Just Me
2. Girlfriend
3. I Believe In A Thing Called Love
4. Knockers
5. Love Is Only A Feeling
6. Growing On Me
7. Get Your Hands Off My Woman

The Beatles
1. I Am The Walrus
2. Hey Bull Dog
3. Maxwell`s Silver Hammer
4. Revolution
5. Everybody`s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
6. Baby`s In Black
7. You`re Gonna Lose That Girl
8. I Me Mine
9. Hey Jude
10. Eleanor Rigby

Pink Floyd
1. Wish You Were Here
2. Brain Damage
3. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1)
4. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)
5. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 3)
6. Eclipse
7. Comfortably Numb

Yeah so those are my favorite bands and my favorite songs, and I want to talk a bit more so here is a list of my favorite guitars,

1. Fender Telecastor
2. Gibson Les Paul
3. Gibson SG
4. Fender Stratocaster
5. Gibson ES
6. B.C. Rich Mockingbird

So yeah, and uh... Here is a list of my favorite guitarists

1. Keith Nelson of Buckcherry
2. Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple
3. Brian Setzer of The Brian Setzer Orchestra and Stray Cats
4. Bruce Kulick of KISS
5. Jimmy Paige of Led Zeppelin


All right guys, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment