Monday, March 15, 2010

March Break

Hi everyone,
So I would have done this post on Thursday night, since that was when March Break started, but I just wasn`t in the mood and I was to lazy I guess.
So right now I am feeling some sort of guilt or something, well I don`t know if its guilt but I feel kinda bad and I don`t know why, all I know is that I hate it.
On a lighter note, I got my old acoustic guitar re-strung, so thats good, sounds much better and it has six strings againg becuase one of the strings broke off a couple weeks ago. So the last couple days have been pretty normal and quiet, just relaxing. Today I have pretty much just been playing video games, Left For Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

So right in guitar lessons I am learning the song Angel by Aerosmith, the next song I am gonna learn or hopefully learn, is Mary Jane`s Last Dance by Tom Petty. It is an awesome song, awesome guitar song and has some awesome Harmonica parts.
A couple days ago one of my final molars started growing, it was hurting yesterday, today it is fine.

All right, I am actually not feeling good right now at all, not sickness, just feeling bad and I don`t know why. This has happened the last two nights as well, I have been getting agitated and anxious. I delt with it the last two nights by buying TV shows for my IPod and watching it in bed. The first night it bugged my I watched two episodes of Gene Simmons Family Fewel`s. Last night I watched two more episodes of Gene Simmons Family Jewel`s and one episode of Rick Mercer Report. The thing is, not everything I buy on ITunes will go on my IPod now. I don`t know why, some shows will, no movies will go on anymore, and usually all the songs go on but sometimes they don`t.


All right, now for some of my favorite songs,
1. Mary Jane`s Last Dance by Tome Petty
2. Cha Ching by Hedley
3. Just Feel Better by Carlos Santana Ft. Steven Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment