Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Plans

Hey everyone,
So I am feeling a bit better right now than last night, but if I start to feel bad again I can just watch something on my IPod. But I have a feeling I won`t have to.
So I am gonna be talking about my plans for March Break, cause the 3rd term at SAC is gonna be really busy, especially with rugby, and I need to get in shape. So I was sitting in bed last night trying to think of something I can write a song about, because I have been trying to write a song for a very long time. So I couldn`t think of anything, but eventually I thought of one line of lyrics, I thought it sounded good, so I made another line, and another. It was surprisingly easy, which is strange cause I could never write lyrics. So yeah, I thought of an entire verse, and I didn`t want to forget it so I went to the washroom with a piece of paper and started writing things down (now un-common for me, its a thinking room, and that sounds kinda strange).
So I decided to call it You`re The Only One, so far I have one verse (which is 8 lines) and the first chorus.
So once I got back into bed I started thinking of plans for March Break. So for tomorrow my plan is,
Morning: just hang out, do whatever
1:00-2:00: Work out
2:00-2:30: just hang out
2:30-3:30: work on You`re The Only One, and music in general
3:30-4:00: hang out
4:00-5:00: memorize my lines for Drama

The rest of the day is really just relaxing, and I plan to do that everyday for March Break, or almost. Hopefully I can stick to it, I don`t think I have ever been very good with routine.

Ok, I just stumbled across this on YouTube, it is Selena Gomez, that actress/musician on Family Channel, she is doing a cover of Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf. It is actually a really good cover, she does it well. Here it is,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_LrWpMspdk&feature=grec
For some reason I couldn`t copy and paste that, so I just wrote that down, so hopefully that will work, but if it doesn`t, just tipe in Selena Gomez Magic Carpet Ride.

So lately I have been showing intrest in writing, so I have been trying to write some short stories and stuff. So far I have started one, its about a zombie apocolypse, ever since I saw Zombieland I have been really interested in Zombie stuff. My dad gave some advice on writing, he told me to pick a couple authors, and read a couple books by each of them. So I am going to pick three authors, I have all ready picked two, they are Darren Shan and Arthor Conan Doyle. I have read a couple books by Darren Shan and I really like them, he has these series of books called The Demonata. There are ten books, here is a list of them,
1. Lord Loss
2. Demon Thief
3. Slawter
4. Bec
5. Blood Beast
6. Demon Apocolypse
7. Death`s Shadow
8. Wolf Island
9. Dark Calling
10. Hell`s Hero`s

I have read the first three of them, I read some of Bec, right now it is in my locker at school, I am reading 5th one right now, and I read a bit of the 6th one.
I have the first six of them, tomorrow I am probably gonna buy more of them.
I have read one of Arthor Conan Doyle`s books, it is Sherlock Holmes The Hound Of The Baskervilles. I read it for a book report in grade five or six. It was pretty good.
I don`t know any other authors I should pick, I really don`t know, I will probably e-mail some people asking for some suggesstions.

All right now for my favorite songs, here they are.
1. Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
2. Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf
3. Classical Gas by Mason Williams
4. Just Like You by FM
5. Little Know It All by Iggy Pop and Sum 41
6. Living After Midnight by Judas Priest
7. Wild America by Iggy Pop
8. Take A Walk On The Wild Side by Lou Reed
9. Candy by Iggy Pop
10. Cha Ching by Hedley

All right guys, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment