Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Birthday

Hey guys
So today is my birthday, and it has been pretty awesome!
So the party started on Friday, and it has been really cool. So on Friday my Dad picked me up from school, and we went back to his house and relaxed and watched a bunch of music video`s which is what we like to do. Then on Saturday we got up early and went to St. Lawrence Market, we hung out there, and we had this thing that apperently is pretty famous there, Pemeal Bacon On A Bun. It was actually awesome. Then we went and visited my grandmother, so that was pretty cool. Then we picked up my 16 year old uncle and went back to the house, then my dads business partner and his girlfriend came over, and we watched some movies and stuff and then went out for dinner at a place called Taps And Tales. It was good, then we dropped my uncle off at the subway and we went home and relaxed, then we went to bed. I couldn`t really sleep so I watched a movie on my IPod, I watched the movie The Longest Yard, the 2005 version, I hated the origianal movie.

Here is what I got for presents. I got an awesome, authentic, german harmoica in the key of G, which is awesome for blues. The way that was given to me was when we where at the resturant my dad gave me and my brother these hand made leather and wood boxes he got from Nigeria. He told me to open mine and there was something wrapped in paper, I opened it and there was this white box with the harmoice in it. I also got a book on how to play the harmonica, so I have started learning that. I also now have just under 200 dollars on ITunes, I`m happy about that.
My mom got me some cool clothes and she got me two Aerosmith CDs I have been looking for, Get Your Wings and Rocks. Then with my birthday money I got some more awesome clothes.


So today for the first time instead of my dad driving me and my brother home, we took the bus back from Toronto, it was actually reall cool. So when we got back we just hang out a bit, I played my harmonica and then we went out for dinner and then saw Alice In Wonderland.
It was actually reall good, but it felt like it was so short.
So now I am watching The Oscars, just started. At my dads house we had these sheets to vote for all the catagories so I hope I win. I think I came 2nd last year, I`m not sure.

So I am trying to decide what song to learn next, so here are the candidates,
1. Angel by Aerosmith
2. We Weren`t Born To Follow by Bon Jovi
3. By The Way by The Red Hot Chili Peppers


So once again instead of a song of the day, I am gonna list a bunch of my favorite songs, so here it is

1. Knockers by The Darkness
2. We Weren`t Born To Follow by Bon Jovi
3. Nobody`s Fault by Aerosmith
4. Lord Of The Thighs by Aerosmith
5. Angel by Aerosmith
6. Just Like You by FM
7. Scandel by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment