Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Day

Hi guys,
So I just got back from the movies, I saw The Bounty Hunter. It was pretty good, it had Gerad Butler and Jennifer Aniston in it. It was much better than I thought it would be, it was pretty funny.
Other than that, I have just hung out around the house, reading and listening to music, watching TV. Pretty normal day, right now I am watching Boston Legal and drinking Hot Chocolate, it is a nice thing. I have also been looking up Stephen King and his books, he has around 87 books, and then he has the Richard Bochamn books, with them he has around 95 books, that is amazing. He had around 3-5 books a year, that is a lot, normal people have around 1 book every year to two years.

Two movies that I am really looking forward to are Hot Tub Time Machine and Grown Ups. They look hilarious, here are the trailers for them, here is Hot Tub Time Machine,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCFPS58KYY
Here is Grown Ups,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZB44Ea1A0k

They are hilarious.
So I don`t really know what to talk about now, um... I have guitar and drum lessons tomorrow, I am learning Angel by Aerosmith, it is proving to be kinda of annoying to learn, but it does have some cool licks in it and stuff. Drum lessons are kinda boring but cool, I get to show off at school with it. After music lessons I am going to my dads house for the weekend, I can`t wait.


So I actually don`t know what to talk about so I think I am gonna end this post now, so yeah, its a pretty short post.
So yeah, talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment