Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Weekend

Hi everyone,
So today is Thursday, it has been a pretty normal day, I had to go down to the doctors for an allergy shot. Tomorrow is gonna be pretty normal too, then on Saturday I am going to my dads house, and spending Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday night and coming back like 2:00 on Tuesday or something. I can`t wait, I`m pretty damn excited.
So I just heard this thing on the news today and I think its pretty cool, this guy in Britain won the lottery one day after he got divorced, That is really lucky, and pretty funny too.

So in my last post I said I am looking for three authors to read some of their stuff, I had the first two authors and was looking for another author. So I found it, I had two options, Stephen King and Orson Scott Card. I picked Stephen King, so I went out to Chapters and got two books, I got Stephen King`s third book, Carrie. I also got another book by Darren Shan, I got the ninth book in a ten book series, I had the first 6 books, and they didn`t have the 7th or 8th, so I got the ninth, and the final came out in October 2009 I think.
So Carrie is awesome, but very messed up and sick. It is about a girl called Carrie White, she is hated at school, she is intensely bullied and its all because of her mom, her mom won`t teach her anything, she thinks everything is a sin, and when she was pregnant with Carrie she didn`t even know what pregnancy was, she thought she had "a cancer of the womanly parts" Yeah but the mom has estranged her so much that she is bullied so bad, and she can move things and make things happen with her mind, so eventually she goes insane and starts to kill everyone in the high school. One thing that was messed up was when the mom was pregnant and she didn`t know, and when she started to give birth she didn`t know what was going on and her neighbors heard her screaming and they wouldn`t call the police because they hated her. Eventually someone did call the police and they found the mom and they thought she was attacked, but then they saw a butcher knife and they find out that she cut herself to help get the baby out, it was messed up. The dad was killed in a car crash before Carrie was born, he always carried two things to work, a bible and a gun. The bible was because he was a religious freek, and the gun was in case he saw the Antichrist. So yeah, they are one messed up family. But the book is really good so far, I would suggest you read it, he early books were his best, his newer books aren`t that good, but apperently his most recent book is actually really good, its called Under The Domn. For a while Stephen King changed his name so he could write more books, no one would publish his books anymore because he made to many, he made around three or four a year. So he changed his name to Richard Bochman, but then after a couple books he went back to Stephen King.



So right now I am downstairs watching Rush Hour with my mom, it is an awesome movie.
So I gotta go now so here is a list of my favorite songs,

1. Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
2. I Wanna Sniff Some Glue by The Ramones (I haven`t actually heard it, I just saw it on a CD and I loved it)
3. Just Feel Better by Carlos Santana Ft. Steven Tyler
4. Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground
5. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
6. Shout It Out Loud by KISS

All right guys, thats it for now, I should have a new post either tomorrow or on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment