Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rugby, Rolling Stones, and Pick-Up Lines

Hey guys,
So, I`m slowly getting back into blogging, haven`t done as much as I would like to, but oh well, I am back!
So this weekend I was in a Rugby tournement for my school team. We had two games on Friday and two games on Saturday. We destroyed every team, we were awesome. We faced two teams from Montreal, we faced Country Day (the tournement was at Country Day) and we faced one other team, which we are playing again on Wednesday. And one thing that was surprising was that Country Day`s team had a girl on it, which is cool, but this girl was scary, she was mean, competitive and she complained a lot. And she was pretty strong, so that shocked us for a bit but we still destroyed them.
So that was the Rugby part of the post, here is the Rolling Stones part.
Today I saw the Rolling Stones Movie, Shine A Light. It is a concert of their and a bit of a documentury. It was actually really good. I heard some songs in it that I hadn`t heard before, like She Was Hot, Tumbling Dice, Shattered, All Down The Line, Loving Cup, Some Girls, Just My Imagination, Far Away Eyes, You Got The Silver, Connection, and Live With Me. There was alos a song they did with Buddy Guy called Champaigne And Reefer by Muddy Waters. That was good, Buddy Guy is really good at guitar.
I would love to see The Rolling Stones in concert, they are my favorite band.

So anyway, I was on FaceBook earlier and I found this page, its called Hilarious Pick-Up Lines. There is like 70 of them, but here are some of my favorites.
1. Have I seen you before? Oh yeah, I saw you in the Dictionary next to the word KABLAM!!!
2. Are you are a parking ticket? Cause you have fine written all over you.
3. Excuse me, did you happen to find my Nobel Peace Prize?
4. Here`s $10, drink until I look good then come talk to me.
5. You know what? Your eyes are the same colour as my Porsche.
6. Are you from Tennessea? Cause you`re the only 10 I see.
7. Screw me if I`m wrong, but haven`t we met before?
8. Do you sleep on your belly at night? If no, then can I?

So yeah, those are some of my favorite one`s, there is a lot more though.
So I finally picked what song to play for the final playing exam in music class. I picked Time Is Running Out by Muse. My music teacher transposed it cause I couldn`t find any books for it, so he wrote it out for me. So it is a really good song, and I went on YouTube and looked up drum covers for the song, so here is one I found that is really good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDy_AXHdE-Q
If that doesn`t work then just look up Time Is Running Out Drum Cover, it is the 4th one, it is by benpowellfforddlas

Oh, and another cool thing is I had a major French test a couple days ago, and I got it back on Friday, and I got 94% on it. Hell YEAH!!!!!!!!! It brought my French average up 6% and my overall average up 1%. For me in French that is awesome!!! I also gto pretty good on a History Test and it brought history up 2%
That is awesome.
Right now I am addicted to one mission in Modern Warfare 2. I forget what it is called but this is what it is. You are in Favela and its you and 4 other people. Basically all you do is run around guns a blazin, killing all the militia people, then you have to jump from one rooftop to another and everyone makes it except you, and you fall and wake up a couple minutes later. You have to run through a bunch of buildings with no weapons and a bunch of people chasing you, then you have to run across a bunch or rooftops and jump on to the helicopter. Anyway, its a really fun mission, I`ve done it like three times today.
All right, time for my favorite songs, here you go

1. Tumbling Dice by The Rolling Stones
2. Tales by Wolfmother
3. Time Is Running Out by Muse
4. Shine A Light by The Rolling Stones
5. She Was Hot by The Rolling Stones
6. Kids by MGMT
7. Uprising by Muse
8. Cocaine by Eric Clapton
9. Wonderfull Tonight by Erci Clapton
10. You Got The Silver by The Rolling Stones

Actually I just thought of something, here is a list of my favorite movies at the time
1. Help!
2. Shine A Light
3. Grease

I can`t think of any more right now.
So all right guys, thats it
Talk to you soon

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment