Thursday, May 20, 2010

Songs To Get

Hey guys,
So everynow and then I send myself e-mails, telling myself to get certain songs for my IPod. I haven`t done this in a while, so I decided to go on YouTube and look up best rock songs. I found a video called 100 Best Classical Rock Songs, I watched it and listed around 30 songs in an e-mail, I also watched another video and got more songs from that, here is the list of songs I made.

1. Hold The Line by Toto
2. Gypsy Road by Cinderella
3. Two Tickets To Paradise by Eddie Money
4. Burnin For You by Blue Oyster Cult
5. Hold On Loosely by .38 Special
6. Take The Money And Run by The Steve Miller Band
7. American Girl by Tom Petty
8. Time Of The Season by The Zombies
9. Gimme All Your Lovin by ZZ Top
10. Still Loving You by The Scorpians
11. Take It On The Run by REO Speedwagon
12. Lady by Little River Band
13. Down By The River by Neil Young
14. Time by Pink Floyd
15. Piano Man by Billy Joel

And many more, like 20 more.
I just don`t feel like writing it all out.
Anyway, on Tuesday I had the Middle School Music Night, I played in two different bands, I was supposed to do a duet with a freind but he kicked me out because he was always very far behind in the song, so when I was playing it right I had to slow down and go back and that messed him up, so he kicked me out.
Oh well, I was in Jazz Band and the Beginning Band.
So it was pretty fun.
And now it is a long weekend.
Yay!

All right guys, Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment