Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Weekend

Hey everyone,
So, today is the last day of the long weekend :(
Which sucks, but it has been pretty damn good. Lets see, on Friday, I just relaxed. Saturday, I had drum and guitar lessons, Hell YEAH!!! I hadn`t had one in three weeks cause of Rugby and stuff, so it was good to get back. My teacher is teaching me a lot of guitar work by Slayer, I hate the band, but now that I know some of the guitar, its impressive! She tought me the main riff for Angels Of Death, and now she is teaching me Spill The Blood, the song is ok, but the guitar work is great. Anyway, after music, I went to my dads house in the city. Which I love! I was there Saturday and Sunday and came back today. On Saturday we had a party with a bunch of friends and some family. That was really fun, on Sunday he said he had a surprise for us... I was wondering what it was for a long time. So we started driving, and... Mamma Mia!!! Yeah, we went to see Mamma Mia the Musical. It was actually awesome! And one of the best parts about it was that my brother hated every second! He hates ABBA and hates the story.
Then today, me and my brother took the bus back down here from Toronto.
Oh, I almost forgot, when I was down there, I recorded a two video`s. So they are up on youtube, here is a link.
www.youtube.com/user/smackinmackintosh
So I now have four vids up, I am gonna make a video every time I`m at my dads house.


So I just got back from the movies, I saw Shrek 4. It was actually pretty good. Better than the 3rd one.

So, I have 14 days left of school... Hell YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finish on the Friday, and I am back at my old school on the Monday for volunteer work. I am there until they finish which is on the 25th, I finish on the 11th. I am there eery school day except one, because its Prize Day at my school. So overall, I am at my old school for 7 days.
Which I am looking forward too.

All right, I just started writing a story today. I`m not gonna tell you what its about, not yet.
I also decided that I am gonna make a recording of myself playing drums. A collage of drums. I don`t know when I am gonna start recording it, as soon as tomorrow mabye.

All right, now for my faorite songs, here you go.

1. Moving In Stereo by The Cars
2. Over The Hills And Far Away by Led Zeppelin
3. Woman From Tokyo by Deep Purple
4. In Spite Of Ourselves by John Prine
5. Black Knight by Deep Purple
6. Its Raining Again by Supertramp
7. Limelight by Rush
8. Surrender by Cheap Trick

No comments:

Post a Comment