Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost There...

Hey everyone,
Just like everyone, I`m almost done school. I have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And on Friday we are going to Wonderland. So, tomorrow I have a French test, Wednesday I have a Music thoery test and a Math Exam. Thursday I don`t have any tests. So, one thing that shocks most people, is that I have never been to Wonderland! Thats right, never been. So I am looking forward to going there. Basically, we go there as Grade 7, then we go around the park in groups of four, so I made a group with some friends today. One of them I have known since I was two years old. So, I have absolutely loved this year, it has been great!

So, now comes the topic of... Summer!!! I can`t wait till summer break. I am travelling around some of Cananda with my dad, covering places like Edmenton, Yellowknife, and much more! So I am gonna be travelling for around 10 days-two weeks. Then I am living at my dads house in the city for like another week. Which is gonna be awesome, 10 minutes away from my favorite music store, Steve`s Music Store. It is awesome... And that reminded me of my guitar deal, 70% in math and overall. I need to do good on the math exam. If I do good on the French (hopefully I will), the music and the math then I will definetely get the Telecaster, ah, The Telecaster... Such a beatutiful guitar, it has been played by people such as Keith Richards, Pete Townshed, and many others.
Other than travelling, I am gonna be consuntrating on music.

Anyway, here is a video my brother had to make for an assignment, and I was camera man, here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/user.montypython2011
Two of the vids I posted last time didn`t work, so if this doesn`t work, just type in montypython2011

So lately I decided to make a list of the sadest songs I can find, here is what I have so far.

1. Hurt by Johnny Cash
2. Samstone by John Prine
3. Creep by Radiohead

Yeah, thats all I`ve got.

Anyway, gotta go, quick list of favorite songs

1. Travelling Riverside Blues by Led Zeppelin
2. Misery by Soul Asylum
3. We Made You by Eminem
4. We Didn`t Start The Fire by Billy Joel
5. Its Only Rock N Roll by The Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment