Monday, June 28, 2010

Whatever

Hey everyone,
This post is called "Whatever" simply for the reason that I couldn`t think of a name, and that it is about whatever I am gonna write.
So, no that we have that out of the way, onto the rest of the post!

So, first of all, I am gonna put a list of my favorite bands, so here that list is. Surprisingly, they have`t changed a whole lot lately, usually my favorite bands are always changing.

1. Muse
2. The Rolling Stones
3. Iggy Pop
4. Led Zeppelin
5. The Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. The Police
7. Aerosmith
8. The Beatles
9. KISS
10. Pink Floyd

So yeah, those are my favorite bands.
Um... Ok, here is a list of the greatest drummers in my opinion, not my favorite, but who I think are the greatest.

1. Keith Moon of The Who
2. John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
3. Carl Palmer of Emmerson, Lake and Palmer
4. Chad Smith of The Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Howard Dominic of Muse

I just remembered that I got the new Jimi Hendrix album. Its called Valleys Of Neptune.
The thing I love about Jimi Hendrix is that he died fourty years ago, and his new album came out a couple months ago. He recorded a bunch of songs in the 60s, and his sister in law found them and made an album.


K, thats it for now, here is the song of the day.

Stockholme Syndrome by Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment