Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

All right, today is January 1st 2010. This seems like a pretty good year, a lot of good movies coming out. Maybe some good music. Hopefully it will be better than 2009, there were a lot of celebrity deaths in 2009. Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Patrick Swayze, Ted Kennedy and one of the Golden Gilrs, and there were more but I can`t remember. Yesterday was pretty cool, went to a run that my dad was in, that was pretty cool. Even though I am happy it is the start of a new year, the month of December was pretty good. Christmas, boxing day, I saw three movies which is strange for me cause I had a hearing thing so I hadn`t went to the movies in like four years. I saw A Christmas Carol, Old Dogs and Its Complicated. All of them were good except Christmas Carol, that wasn`t really good, and it was really grim for Disney. It was quite dark, but the other movies were awesome. In music for me 2009 wasn`t that good, except for KISS`s new album, that was awesome, eleven new songs, fifteen re-recorded songs and a DVD of one of their concerts. So yeah, 2010 seems pretty good.


Unfortunately, The Toxic Avenger Musical in Toronto is playing its last performance tomorrow.
That kinda sucks, but oh well, there are a lot of good plays in Toronto. I just noticed something... Today is Friday, I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and then I am back at school. Wow, that snuck up on me. Oh well, I am looking forward to get back, I am switching from drumming to drama, so that should be fun.

Song Of The Day
Underground by David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment