Sunday, January 17, 2010

Scholars

Hey,
So, right now I have a deal that if I get scholars this term, next term and all of grade 8, I get a Gibson Les Paul, so if I get and 80% or higher average I get a Gibson Les Paul.
That is a pretty awesome deal and I am so excited about it except for one thing, getting scholars is proving to be harder than I thought. Right now my average is right now my average is 70%, but probably went up a bit cause of science, but the teacher hasn`t posted my science marks yet. Yeah, so I have got a bit of work to do, my worst classes are History and French, I am so amazed that French is doing better than History, cause I suck at French, like, I was failing French for a while, it was 45%, now it is 59%.
One thing that sucks is that I am starting to get pretty sick, I got a cough or something a couple days ago and I woke up this morning and my throat was hurting, I lost my voice a bit, and I am coughing a lot and it hurts, so yeah, I hope this doesn`t get worse by tomorrow, cause I actually like school.
Today I decided that I needed to write a song, a good one, not just some random crappy song.
So I decided to lock myself in my room (even though my room doesn`t have a lock) and make a song, so far I have some ideas for guitar, some titles, a while ago I made some lyrics but I was really sad at the time so the lyrics are way to sad, so I have to make some new lyrics which should pretty hard cause I am not amazing at making lyrics, I can just it takes a long time and a lot of work. One thing I need to do is get a 9 volt battery, cause I got a wah wah peddle for Christmas but it needs a 9 volt battery. A while ago I got into an argument with one of my friends, which is common for us, we fight a lot. But we haven`t talked in like 10 days which is very strange for us, except for like two days ago we kinda talked a bit. We were doing something for the Middle School Music Night at our school but now I don`t know whats happening, we haven`t talked in a while haven`t practised in a long time.
Anyway, now for the song of the day
Burn It To The Ground by Nickleback

No comments:

Post a Comment