Monday, January 25, 2010

My Book

All right, hey everyone.
So maybe half a year ago I started writing a book, but then I just left it, and yesterday I printed off what I had done, made some corrections and started writing again. So far it is going pretty good, it is about this kid called Ace (me), and he and his friends are in a band, and all the characters are made up of all my friends and teachers from my old school. Yeah so it this guy and his frineds getting ready for a performance at their school, and I have some ideas for it that I think will make it pretty cool.

And some more good news, you know how I am gonna be a guitar teacher? Well today I found out that I am gonna be a drum teacher too, thats awesome!
Its to the same kid, he wants to learn multiple instruments which is awesome and the same for me, cause I play guitar, drums, bass, and I can sing. So yeah, and we might even start drum classed this weekend, I e-mailed him, so I am patiently waiting. So we are probably gonna start a band when he gets better and familiar with the instruments. So I have to learn some songs that he wants to learn, I know the main riffs for all of them but not the entire songs. I just noticed something, I know how to play six full songs on the guitar, full speed, everything. I can play Lick It Up by KISS, Heavens On Fire by KISS, Slow Ride by Foghat, Runnin With The Devil by Van Halen, Who Made Who by AC/DC, and Lucky Man by Emmerson Lake and Palmer.
Yeah so he wants to learn Thunderstruck by AC/DC, some Guns N Roses stuff, bunch of AC/DC stuff and some Led Zeppelin. But I mean, I want to teach more than just this one person, if I can I am going to do this as much as I can.

Sometime in the next week I am going to do another list of greatest songs.
Anyway, now for the song of the day
Beyond Beatiful by Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment