Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fender VS Gibson

Hey everybody,
Today I am gonna be talking about a debate I have with myself all the time, I don`t know why I argue with myself, I`m just strange that way.
But yeah, I am gonna be talking which guitar company is better, Fender or Gibson.
I honestly don`t know, I used to always think it was Gibson, no question about it. But now I don`t know, I mean Fender is amazing, and I would say that Gibson isn`t the best for starters, the strings are tougher and have more tension and you have to work up your fingers a bit before you could play a Gibson.
I don`t have an actual Fender or Gibson, but I have played them and both of my electric guitars are side company`s of Fender and Gibson, I have an Epiphone and I have a Squier, and my acoustic is a side company of Washburn, which is Paul Stanley`s favorite guitar company, if you don`t know who Paul Stanley is, he is the rythm guitairist and one of the lead singers of KISS.
I say one of the lead singers of KISS, becasue they are all lead singers, or at least they used to be, in the original line up they all sang, now only three of four sing.

Right now I am watching The Grammy`s, I missed the first half hour or so, Green Day just won Best Rock Album, I`m pretty happy at that, although I would have been happy with any of those people winning, the nominees (I know I probably spelt that wrong) were Green Day for 21st Century Breakdown, Eric Clapton for some live album, AC/DC for Black Ice and the Dave Mathews Band for some album, I would have liked them all except Dave Mathews Band.
And they did a Michael Jackson Tribute, and then his kids came out and they got an award and they made a speech, it was sweet.
Right Now Bon Jovie is playing, the first song they did was good, but then someone else came out to play with them and they are not doing a good song and that girl isn`t very good live. But now they are doing Livin On A Prayer and everything is good again, oh, damn it. That girl is back, back to ruin it.

Today I bought Michael Jackson`s THIS IS IT, the DVD of his final rehearsals and it was really good, that would suck to be those dancers and back up singers to practise for all those months and then he died and it was all for nothing.
Now they are doing a song for Haiti, I have no idea who is singing it but they are doing something.

But I gotta admit, Green Day is really good now, when I was in grade four I was in love with their music, and most of it was good, their was was some bad stuff, but now their stuff is actually really good, and I never knew they started in the 80s, I thought they started in like 2000.

Yesterday I got this Steve Martin movie collection, it had three of his movies, The Jerk, Dead Men Don`t Wear Plaid, and The Lonely Guy. We watched The Jerk, it was hilarious, very strange, but good.
And a while ago I was looking up Jack Black on YouTube, and I saw these two videos and they were hilarious, it was a Lord Of The Rings parody it was so funny!!! And their was a Spider Man parody and that was so hilarious.
So I would sereiously suggest going on YouTube and looking up Jack Black SpiderMan parody and it is the first one, and then look up Jack Black Lord Of The Rings parody.

Anyway, for the song of the day
It Can Happen by YES

No comments:

Post a Comment