Friday, January 29, 2010

Songs To Learn

Hey all,
Today I am gonna talk about all the songs I can play, and the songs I want to play.
So there are literally hundreds of songs I want to learn, so I am only gonna list a few today.
But first I am gonna list all the songs that I can play fully, every part of it. So here is that list
1. Lick It Up by KISS
2. Heavens On Fire by KISS
3. Lucky Man by Emmerson Lake and Palmer
4. Runnin With The Devil by Van Halen
5. Slow Ride by Foghat
6. Who Made Who by AC/DC

Yeah, so those are the songs where I can play the full thing full speed.
And I counted all the songs where I can play parts of them, little riffs, I counted over 60 songs.
So here is a list of some of the songs where I can play a bit of them
1. Slither by Velvet Revolver
2. Schools Out by Alice Cooper
3. Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses
4. I Wanna Be Sedated by The Ramones
5. You Shook Me All Night by AC/DC (I know the entire song except the solo, which I used to know)
6. Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC
7. You Wanted The Best by KISS (I know everything but half the solo)
8. Stacy`s Mom by Fountain Of Wayne
9. Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin
10. Black Dog by Led Zeppelin

So those are a couple of songs I can play parts of.
And for songs I want to learn there are hundreds. Here are a couple of them

1. My Brain Is Hangin Upside Down by The Ramones
2. F.I.N.E. (F***ed Up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional) by Aerosmith
3. Beyond Beatiful by Aerosmith
4. Rock N Roll High School by The Ramones
5. November Rain by Guns N Roses
6. Unholy by KISS
7. Revolution by The Beatles
8. Burn It To The Ground by Nickleback
9. Can`t Stop by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (I don`t really like the song, but has got some really good guitar stuff in it)

Yeah, so those are 10 out of the hundreds of songs I want to learn.
So tomorrow I have guitar and drum lessons, which I am looking forward too, I am gonna start learning Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, my guitar teacher wants me to learn it cause it has really cool guitar work in it.
I am also gonna get some new guitar books, I wanna see if they have any guitar book for The Ramones, among other things. I am gonna price bass drum peddles too, cause my drum peddle is horrible, the entire drum set isnt that good, but oh well.
And then on Sunday I am going to have my first drum lesson where I am the teacher, hopefully, I am still not 100% sure about the plans, but so far he is coming over.
Gonna teach him all the parts of the drums show him some excercises and other stuff, gonna list some drummers he should get into, I know a couple drummers I am gonna suggest to him, Keith Moon, Jon Bonham, Travis Barker, and a couple of other people.
Anyway, and then it`s back to school on Monday, in Language Arts we have a speech and the rough draft is due on Monday, my speech is on Why Gibson Is The Best Guitar Company, if you know me then that is pretty obvious. We also have study notes for Science due, yesterday we had a math quiz and a history test.
Anyway, now for the song of the day
My Brain Is Hangin Upside Down by The Ramones

No comments:

Post a Comment