Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today`s Events

Hey everyone,
So today I was shopping, mostly for me, which is good, but some of it wasn`t.
So first I had drum and guitar lessons, which was awesome as always. In drumming I learned some new little excercises and stuff, and in guitar lessons I started learning Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, the song is ok, its not great but it is ok, but the guitar work is amazing, it is really cool.
And that reminds me, there are seven full songs I can play, not six, so here is that list again with that extra song.
1. Lick It Up by KISS
2. Heavens On Fire by KISS
3. Who Made Who by AC/DC
4. Slow Ride by Foghat
5. Runnin With The Devil by Van Halen
6. Lucky Man by Emmerson Lake and Palmer
7. Into The Void by KISS

Yeah, so the one I forgot was Into The Void by KISS.
And soon I will know Suck My Kiis by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. And tomorrow is suppossed to be my first drum lesson where I am the teacher, but now I am not sure he is comin over tomorrow, he might but I don`t think so, there was just a lack of communication between us, so there is always next weekend.
Yeah, but back on point, after music lessons we got home, had lunch, then me and my mom went back to the music store si I could look at guitar books, I was looking for something by The Ramones or The Clash, but couldn`t find anything so got a Guns N Roses book.
Then went to the mall to get some clothes, especially a new pair of jeans cause I am going to a dance on Friday, so I got new jeans, a Jimi Hendrix tee, and an AC/DC tee, so I'm pretty happy about that.
Then we got back to the house and relaxed for a while, then went back out for grocery shopping, which wasn`t nearly as fun, because I simply don`t like grocery shopping and it wasn`t for me specifically.
And tomorrow is just relaxing, unless my drum student comes over, but yeah just relaxing and I have a speech to write for school, my speech is on Why Gibson Is The Best Guitar Company, if you know me personally that it is obvious I would do something like that.
Anyway, I can`t wait for the dance on Friday, last dance I only danced with one girl, which at the moment I was happy cause I finaly did it, cause it took me a while to ask someone, so this time I have a goal! I am gonna try for at least five, hopefully more, but at least five.
All right and for the song of the day I couldn`t decided between these two so I am putting them both down, so here you go
Police On My Back by The Clash
I'm Looking Through You by The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment