Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Songs

Hey everyone,
Today, or tonight I guess, since it is night, oh well nevermind. I am gona be talking about all the music that I have written, I have not made any full songs, I `ve made parts of songs but not full things. See, the thing is, I have some trouble making lyrics, I can make parts for guitar, drums, bass and piano, but lyrics I have trouble with. Yeah, so right now I one maybe two songs going on, one is called Fallen Tears, but I might drop that one cause I was really sad when I wrote it so it is a sad song. The other one, and I just decided to start it literally a couple of minutes ago, I think I am gonna call it Two Of A Kind. Pretty good name, right? Yeah, so I think I have a something for guitar I wanna use for it, I don`t think it is gonna be one of my really hard rock songs, I think I am gonna go with something a bit softer, more Rolling Stones or something, it might be a bit harder rock than them but oh well, still gotta make up my mind.

Oh and that kid I am gonna teach guitar and drums to, I am gonna teach him drums for a while first cause he won`t have a guitar for a while, and we are gonna start a band together, right now it would be more of a duo, but oh well. I have some ideas for names, most of them aren`t that good, but some are ok, one of them is Crazy Reaction, that one is pretty good. One thing I wanna do is learn bass, I already know how to play but just the basics, I wanna do what I do with everything musical, learn every part of it.

Also, today I finished something I have been working on for a while, it is a playlist called 13 For 13, since I am turning 13, in 38 days. Yeah so, the songs are
1. Hey Tonight by Creedance Clearwater Revival
2. November Rain by Guns N Roses
3. Gates Of Steel by DEVO
4. Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses
5. Crazy by Aerosmith
6. Holiday by Green Day
7. Live To Win by Paul Stanley
8. I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister
9. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
10. Deuces Are Wild by Aerosmith
11. Who Made Who by AC/DC
12. Come Dancin by The Kinks
13. God Gave Rock N Roll To You by KISS

Yeah, and all of those songs are important to me, I`m not gonna say why, but they are.
But yeah, I am excited for this weekend, I get Friday off, then drum and guitar lessons for me and for that kid, even though I am gonna be constrataing on drums for him cause he doesn`t have a guitar.
Anyway, song of the day time
Deuces Are Wild by Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment