Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drama

All right, hey.
So this tuesday at my school was the first Tuesday Arts Program of the new year/term. So the choices are Drumming(drum core), Piping, Band, Drama and Visual Arts. Last term, at the start of the school year I picked Drumming, which in Middle School is ok, but in Upper school it is awesome. This term I picked Drama, yesterday was the first one of the term. Yeah, so Drama was awesome, we just introduced ourselves and then we did this thing where we pick a partner and the teavher tells us an emotion to act out, so the first one was angry, so me and my friend were awesome at that one, then you had to find a new partner, and the emotion was happy, and keep doing that with new partners and emotions. Then we learned about what drama and improv is. Then we did this thing called Freeze, two people would go on stage, and act a random skit out, then someone from the addiance would say freeze and then go in and take one of the persons places and start a new skit. So yeah, that was fun, can`t wait till next Tuesday, and tomorrow is Clan Spirit Day, so we have a winter activity, and then Friday is MacPherson Tournement, which is a hockey tournement that my school plays in. So next year for the Tuesday Arts Program I am probably doing Drumming, but maybe Drama.
Yesterday I got a bunch of new songs for my IPod, got some stuff by The Ramones, Thin Lizzy, Sweet, and a bunch of other stuff.
Ok, for the song of the day I couldn`t decide between these two, so I decided to put both down.
So the songs of the day are
The Boys Are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy
I Wanna Be Sedated by The Ramones

No comments:

Post a Comment