Thursday, January 14, 2010

Top 10 Guitarists

Hey
Today I am going to be talking about my top 10 favorite guiarists right now and then I am going to talk about them a bit.
Ok, so this list will probably change in a while but, for now, the list is

1. Stevie Ray Vaughn
2. Joe Perry of Aerosmith
3. Eddie Van Halen of Van Halen
4. Bruce Kulick of KISS
5. Brian Robertson of Thin Lizzy
6. Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones
7. Pete Townshend of The Who
8. Ace Frehley of KISS
9. Angus Young of AC/DC
10. Slash of Guns N Roses &Velvet Revolver

Yeah, so those are my favorite guiarists at the moment.
Now a bit about why I like them, Stevie Ray Vaughn because he is just amazing, he plays with so much emotion and feel and he makes it look somewhat easy.
Joe Perry because I love his music and Aerosmith`s music and he using some really interesting tecniques, and is really good.
Eddie Van Halen because he uses so many interesting styles and tecniques and when he makes a song, it is just amazing to listen to.
Bruce Kulick, In the 80s he learned a lot of interesting tecniques that he has always used since then, I love his music and he is really talented.
Keith Richards, he is a very good guitarist, he made very good music, and I just lik him.
Pete Townshend because I love his music and he is amazing and he has got an awesome sound.
Ace Frehley, he was the original guitarist of one of my favorite bands and he is awesome.
Angus Young because a while ago I kinda gave up on guitar, and his guitar work got me back into, and he has the ability to make amazing things that sound complicated and hard but really are the most simplest thing.
Slash because he has a really cool style, I love his music and I love his Gibson Custom Les Paul Gold Top.
All right, now for the song the day
Little Willy by SWEET

No comments:

Post a Comment