Friday, January 8, 2010

Top Ten Favorite Songs

Hey, a while ago I did a post about my Top 10 Favorite Bands and Songs, well now I am doing that again, but just songs, not bands. So, a lot of these songs are by the band Aerosmith, which is my favorite band right now. So yeah, here it is.


1. F.I.N.E. (F***ed Up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional) by Aerosmith
2. Lay It Down by Aerosmith
3. You See Me Crying by Aerosmith
4. Hysteria by Def Leppard
5. I Am The Walrus by The Beatles
6. No More No More by Def Leppard
7. Hide Your Heart by KISS
8. Who Are You by The Who
9. My Wife by The Who
10. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard


Yeah so, those are my favorite songs at the moment, so in a while that list will be different.
There are a lot of other songs I want to put on that list but, they didn`t make it.
So just a while ago we had I guests over for dinner, it was a couple from Winnipeg, so that was fun, got to show off a bit with music (I always do that). Tomorrow I have guitar and drum lessons, can`t wait, I`ve played guitar for four years in just under two months, and I`ve played drums a couple of months.
Oh, I just remembered, I have my first video up on YouTube, my channel is called smackinmackintosh, I only have one video up so far, but I will add more, so subscribe, comment, whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, its No More No More by Aerosmith, not Def Leppard

    ReplyDelete