Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Bit Of This, A Bit Of That

Hey,
So I am righting this post because I am kinda bored, yeah, not a lot to do right now.
So today I had music lessons, drums were same as always, just playing different beats and fills. Guitar lessons my teacher helped me with a song I have to learn for school, for jazz band I have to learn this song for the guitar tryouts, its called Take The "A" Train.
For guitar it is some what simple, very repetetive, its got I think three or four quick little riffs and you just keep playing them. But I looked at it for drums, cause no matter what I am in Jazz Band, either guitarist or drummer. But for drums this song is awesome! The drum part is really cool. So yeah, learned almost the entire song, and I can learn the last part, I really want to do good at this so I can rub it in that kids` face.

And I found out that the next dance is the last dance, it is on April 9th at Bishop Strachan School.
My moms best friends daughters go there, but they won`t be at the dance because it is a grade seven and eight dance, and they are grade five and six.
Hopefully next year there are more dances cause there are only five this year and there was suppossed to be I think nine.

One movie I want to see so bad right now is Zombieland, it looks so good, and the thing is, my brother got it but he won`t let me see it. I hate it when he is like.
Another thing I really want right now is the new Fender MyTouch, it is awesome, it is a new phone, but Fenderized, for me that is awesome. http://www.fender.com/promos/2010/tmobile/
That is the link to the commercial for the phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs I love this song and the video is ok, its Tik Tok by Ke$ha.

Anyway, I have to go, gonna watch some Boston Legal, so here is the song of the day
Tik Tok by Ke$sha
That is the first and probably the last time I will ever use the same song twice in a row

No comments:

Post a Comment