Thursday, February 18, 2010

Test Week

Hey guys,
So this week has been Test Week. We have a test every day of the week, there is only four days this week cause of the long weekend last weekend. On Tuesday we had a Math test, Wednesday we had a Science test, today we had a Geography test, and tomorrow we have a French test.
The Math test was not hard but not easy, it was neutral. Science was kind of hard, but it brought my science mark by 5%. Today was the Geo test, I am never worried about tests, some people get all scared but I usually don`t care about worrying. But today I was a little bit worried, I found out some of the stuff we had to know and it was hard!!! And everyone else kept saying how hard it is was. It was surprisingly easy, I am gonna check my marks right... All right, here is a list of my marks

Art: 68% (it went down from a 76%)
Gym: 80% (it has always been that)
French: 59% (I used to be failing it, and it should go up soon, I have a test tomorrow)
History: 60% (used to be 53%)
Music: 88% (used to be 98%)
Language Arts: 68%
Math: 64% (used to be 73, the 63)
Geography: 61% (will be going up soon because I did really good on the test today)
Science: 68% (it was 73, then 63)
Total average: 68%
Average after test week (probably) 69.9

That leads me to me next topic, yesterday I was going to tell you but my computer randomly shut off and I lost the post. You know that deal I had with my dad? If I get scholars for this year and next year I get a Gibson Les Paul. Well, we both know that that won`t happen this year, next year I think it could happen. So yeah, we made a new deal, if I get a 70% in math and an overall average of 70% I get my favorite guitar, at least right now. A Fender Telecaster Crimson Red Thinline Hollow Body. It was designed by the guitarist for a band called Jimmy Eat World, they are an ok band. I only know two songs by them, The Middle and Hear You Me. Their guitarist is called Jim Adkins, he is a pretty good guitarist. So yeah, he teamed up with Fender and designed his guitar, the Jim Adkins JA-90 Thinline Hollow Body Crimson Red Fender Telecaster, it is amazing. In my opinion Fender is one of the best if not THE best. I can switch between Fender and Gibson, right now my favorite is Fender.

So today was also the very first Jazz Band rehearsal. It was awesome, so much fun!!! There is only like 8-11 people in it. So I am happy that this was fun because I kinda hate Honour Band, I like it, just I hate being in it. So far we are doing three songs, today we only did two of them, we are doing Thriller by Michael Jackson, Play That Funky Music (I don`t know who that is by) and we are doing a song called Take The "A" Train, I don`t know who that is by either.
Today we did Thriller and Play That Funky Music. They were really fun. And the cool thing is, in both of those songs there are little fills, more in Play That Funky Music. So in that one I get to make little solo`s and fills for the drums. And in Thriller for the recording we are playing he is doing lots of cool stuff with the high hat peddle`s so I get to fiddle with that, so yeah it is really fun.

Now for today I don`t know what to put as the song of the day, so I am going to list a bunch of my favorite songs right now. Here they are

1. By The Way by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Dance The Night Away by Van Halen
3. I Still Haven`t Found What I`m Looking For by U2
4. Snow (Hey Oh) by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Empire State Of Mind by Jay-Z
6. Bad Moon Rising by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
7. Sharp Dressed Man by ZZ Top

All right guys, thats it for today.
Bye
4.

No comments:

Post a Comment