Friday, February 12, 2010

Long Weekend

Hey guys,
So yesterday was my last day of school for the long weekend. Four day`s of pure relaxation.
So today my friend was supposed to come over but there was once again a lack of communication. He is very forgetful and amazingly gullable, so yeah he was supposed to come over but he didn`t because of lack of communication. But oh well, gotta relax, do some work that needed to be done, personal work for fun not school work.
I got an ITunes card, a movie. The movie is awesome, its called Little Miss Sunshine, I saw it a couple years ago and it was awesome.
I just got back from The Keg, the meal was amazing!!! I had filet mignion, it was awesome, it was wrapped in bacon. I had some fries with it, some asperagaus, grilled beats, which were much better than I thought.

And on the way back we stopped off at a store to get some random stuff, our mom went in and this guy came out and was looking at something and I thought he was looking at me, and I told my brother and he said sarcasticly "Cause you`re hot... not" and then I shouted "I AM F***ING GORGEOUS!!!" He burst out in laughter for like five minutes. He said at my funeral he will get up for a speech and he will say "One time we were in a car and he shouted I AM F***ING GORGEOUS, I will always remember that".

Now we are watching Boston Legal and soon we are going to watch Little Miss Sunshine. And for once in a VERY long time... My brother is sitting with us watching it. He is usually up in is room on his computer or playing video games, but never with us.

Tomorrow I have music lessons, I might finish Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Sunday just relaxing and Friday some home work.
Now for the song of the day, I have two again

Baby`s In Black by The Beatles

Lit Up by Buckcherry

No comments:

Post a Comment