Friday, February 19, 2010

GLC+

Hi guys,
So let me start out with my school schedule, cause you have to know most of it so I can tell you this. Monday I finish at 3:15 and then I have sports to 4:30, Tuesday I finish at 3:15 and then I have the Arts program till 5:00, Wednesday I finish at 1;15 and have sports till 2:30, Thursday I finish at 3:15 and have Honour Band till 4:30, Friday I finish at 3:15 and have sports till 4:30.
At my school there is something called GLC, it stands for Guidance Learning Center, you go there after school instead of going to sports, anyway you go there and finish work if you are not done it and stuff like that. Now there is something called GLC+ it is something you go to a certain day every week. At the beginning I was told to go in to it, every Friday. So today I was supposed to go to it, but... I forgot, and I went to sports instead... Yeah, bad. So eventually after I got home, I found out that I forgot it. So immediatly checked my school e-mail and I saw she already e-mailed me. So I e-mailed her back saying I was sorry and that I will make up for it and everything. She said in the e-mail that I will meet her on Monday to talk about the consequences.
So yeah, that sucks!!!
So I might get a gating, might, I`m not sure but I might.
There are two type of gating`s, a Tier 1 Gating, and a Tier 2 Gating. Tier 1 is when you have to go to school on either Saturday or Sunday for 5 hours. Tier 2 is you go on both Saturday and Sunday for 5 hours.
I really hope she doesn`t give me a gating, I don`t care if she give`s me a couple demerits but I don`t want a gating. I can`t believe I forgot it.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I am so happy that it is the weekend, I was getting sick of a test everyday, but one good thing is I now have no averages below 60%.
My average is 68.88% It has went up a little bit, and after all the marking is done it should be going up a bit more.,

Ok, I just decided to make a list of my favorite bands right now, here it is

1. The Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. U2
3. ZZ Top
4. Pink Floyd
5. Creedance Cleerwater Revival

All right, today instead of the song of the day, I am gonna do the question of the day, I`m gonna do the song too.

Question of the Day: What do you like to with your friends?

Song of the Day: Sweetest Thing by U2

No comments:

Post a Comment