Saturday, February 13, 2010

Songs To Learn Part 2

Hey all,
So a while ago I did a post about the songs I could play, and the songs I wanted to learn how to play. Today I am going to do another one of those.
All right, first off I want to say that in the list of full song I could play I forgot one song, so here is that list again with all the songs I can play now.

1. Into The Void by KISS
2. Heavens On Fire by KISS
3. Lick It Up by KISS
4. Who Made Who by AC/DC
5. Lucky Man by Emmerson Lake and Palmer
6. Runnin With Devil by Van Halen
7. Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor
8. Suck My Kiss by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Slow Ride by Foghat

So yeah, that is the new list, and soon enough another song will be on it. Right now I am learning Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd. It is truly an amazing song.If you haven`t heard it here is the link for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
It is an amazing song, and that reminds me, my dad showed me thsi song today, it is called Classical Gas by Mason Williams. It is an instrumental song, just guitar but this guy is an amazing guitarist, so here that is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHgNqbdBKs
It is amazing, just guitar.

So you know how I was supposed to be doing a song with that kid for the Middle School Music Night, and then I quit cause we kept fighting. Yeah well, me and one of my other friends are now doing something for it, we don`t know what we are doing yet, we don`t know if we are going to write something or do a cover. So far some of our ideas are Know Your Enemy by Green Day, and that is all we have thought of so far, but we have plenty options and we have loads of time, well actually if you think about it we don`t have that much.

My birthday is in 22 days, I think, I might have counted it wrong. But yeah, so I decided to make a playlist a long time ago for it, called 13 For 13. So here are the songs on that playlist

1. Hey Tonight by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
2. November Rain by Guns N Roses
3. Gates Of Steel by DEVO
4. Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses
5. Crazy by Aerosmith
6. Holiday by Green Day
7. I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister
8. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
9. Deuces Are Wild by Aerosmith
10. Who Made Who by AC/DC
11. Come Dancing by The Kinks
12. God Gave Rock N Roll To You by KISS
13. Live To Win by Paul Stanley

Oh, I just remembered, I wanted to show you guys a music video I love right now. It is the music video for Can`t Stop by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (which I know how to play most of).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkJfkl-clw
It is a really cool music video and a really good song.

All right, now here is a short list of songs I want to learn

1. Snow (Hey Oh) by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
3. Bad Moon Rising by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
4. Can`t Stop by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Deuces Are Wild by Aerosmith
6. Hey Tonight by Creedance Cleerwater Revival
7. Police On My Back by The Clash
8. Rock N Roll High School by The Ramone
9. You Could Be Mine by Guns N Roses
10. The Last Fight by Velvet Revolver

All right, I gotta go so here is the song of the day

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment