Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guitar In Jazz Band

Hey everyone,
So I already told you that one of my friends told me about guitar in Jazz Band and I was all happy and then at school today I said thank you for telling me and he said that he was wrong and that there was no guitar in it. But last night just after he told me about guitar, I sent my music teacher asking if I could go for guitar, and today he sent me an e-mail saying that there is guitar but I might not be able to do it, but I am gonna fight for this, I`m not going quietly about this, I really want this. So today I sent my music teacher another e-mail saying about how I`ve played for over four years and how I could really help the band and I really would love it, and I also asked him who is doing guitar so far, and if that kid is on that list I am gonna be pissed!!! Cause he has jerked me around for a while and the thing is I just forgave him for a bunch of things, cause we going to perform a song at our school`s Middle School Music Night, and I quit twice but he kept wining like hell, so I gave in and went back. But two weeks ago I quit for good, and then he told me that and I said thanks and if you are willing to give it one more try then I will do it.
And now this, so if he is on that list for guitarists I am gonna be pissed at him.
I just checked my e-mail and I found out that he is trying out for guitar!!! I can`t trust him anymore, I am so pissed with him right now. I don`t say anything about guitar with him, and yet he is always starting arguements about how he is better!!!

And now I have to do a play with him, and he is jealous of me in that too!!! Yesterday I was playing the lead part and the drama teacher really liked me as that character and he kept saying that he can`t shine in the part he was doing and kept tryint to get my part but the teacher thought I was doing a good job.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I can`t wait till Friday, the dance, and I signed up for some Community Service, hangin up Valentine decorations in Middle School. In Middle School you need fifteen hours, so far I have none. I have this year and all of next year. In Upper School you need fourty hours before you graduate.

Right now I am watching my favorite show, Boston Legal. It is hilarious, two of my favorite actors are in it, William Shatner and James Spader. William Shatner is god, he is my favorite actor, and James Spader is awesome, one of my favorite actors.

Anyway, now for the song of the day

Can't Stop by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment